What if I have side effects?
Your health care team will work with you to help you get all of your scheduled doses of HALAVEN, and they can help adjust your treatment if it needs to be delayed for any reason.
Sometimes, based on your medical condition and/or your blood test results, or due to your side effects, a decrease in dose or a change in scheduling can help you and your health care team manage certain side effects
- Medicines can also help you manage certain side effects
- For example, white blood cell boosters can help your body create more white blood cells
- In some cases, side effects do not improve after lowering or delaying the dose of HALAVEN, and you may need to stop taking HALAVEN
When should I call my health care provider (HCP)?
You should alert your health care team immediately if you notice any changes in your body or experience any
of the following symptoms of infection:
- Fever (temperature above 100.5°F)
- Burning or pain when you urinate
- Numbness, tingling, or burning in your hands and feet
Tell your HCP about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away. The information on this site
doesn't include all of the possible side effects of HALAVEN and doesn't take the place of talking with your
doctor or other health care provider about your medical condition or treatment.